NLP Train the Trainer Programme, exciting new program designed to create leaders within NLP
Would you like a career in NLP, Coach training, and Personal Development or as a Public Speaker? Then this NLP Train the Trainer is the course for you; it is also highly desirable programme for In House trainers looking to extend their skills. During the training you will receive unlimited support from the trainers.
Once you have completed the live NLP Train the Trainer, we will then design the training around you. You may want to fast track your learning or you may want to spread the course over 2 years. This means you can do this part time to fit around you life.
On the course you will learn:• How to build a trainers identity
• The keys to charismatic speaking
• Design humour into your training
• Multi level communications skills
• How to pre-teach information
• Holding people’s attention (this will surprise you)
• How to build credibility so you are seen as an authority in your subject
You will have stage presence based on the tools and techniques Hollywood actors/actress’s, TV personalities, world-class public speakers and musicians use.
You will learn course design that international NLP trainer’s use.• The four questions, which, if you don’t answer in your training will result in people not listening to you.
• How to sequence information for long term results
• How to engage all the senses
• How to manage time and create time distortion
• When to use examples that deepen learning
• Where to find stories, how to developed stories for multi level learning and what stories to avoid
• How to use Meta programmes/motivational patterns in your teaching
As part of your NLP Train the trainer, you will also be offered one to one mentoring for up to two years. You will also have the chance to develop your speaking skills in front of live groups, moving towards running full training courses.
You will be offered feedback at different times (please note that this is not automatic, you have to reach a standard of confidence and ability before you are put in front of a group).
You will have the opportunity to write a book; this means we give you a template, coach you and have the book edited. You will then be offered advice on publishing and in some cases we will jointly publish the book with you.
If you wish to apply for the NLP Train the Trainer programme there is an application form and interview before you will be accepted onto the course, we reserve the right not to accept ‘just any one’ onto the course.
The first step is to arrange a chat with NLP Master Trainer John Cassidy-Rice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number and state that you would like to talk about the NLP and Coach Trainer Programme.
The Accreditation Process for the NLP Train the Trainer
- • Attend the NLP Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner or be certified by a recognsed NLP company
• Review 25 books on NLP and related topic from the list provided
• 25 hours of one to one work with written evidence
• 40 hours of training to groups of 6 or more with written evidence
• Submit lessons plans
• Write a 5000 word thesis on multi level training
• Submit written test
• Pass two practical assessments at NLP Practitioner level
- Where: Birmingham, England
- Module 1: May 14th and 15th 2016
- Module 2: June 18th and 19th 2016
- Module 3: July 16th and 17th 2016
- Module 4: September 117th and 18th 2016
- Module 5: October 15th and 16th 2016
- Module 6: November 19th and 20th 2016
Investment: £4,550 Deposit of £350. Please let us know if you would like to spread the cost over 12 months.