You will cover:
• The key coaching model
• The Advanced coaching model
• Coaching ethics and why they are important
• The need for a coach – client agreement
• How to develop you coaching presence
• Gaining trust in the coach relationship
• Active listening
• Powerful questioning skills
• Planning and goal setting
• Designing actions
• Managing progress and accountability
• Marketing plan for growing your business
• Running your own coaching practice
• How to integrate coaching into your work place
• Working with limiting beliefs
• Tools to tap into values for lasting motivation
LEARN how to analyse feedback to co-create the client’s developmental story (strengths and limitations) while connecting the data to an action plan.
DEVELOP a personal coaching “point-of-view” informed by current coaching models, research, “best practices” and a deepened self-awareness
Gain a comprehensive coaching skill set, which includes applying coaching to business, sports, health, career and personal one to one coaching. You can be ensured that your NLP skills are fully integrated into your coaching skills.
Niche coaching has grown and an understanding of how you apply your coaching skills to different areas can mean the difference in your coaching practice. Included in your course: health, fitness, business, children, school, management and wealth coaching.
We will provide you with templates for all the forms you need to start you coaching practice, including intake forms, letters of agreement, sample adverts and progress and accountability sheets.
Once qualified, if you choose you will be listed on the IBPDA website as a recommended Coach.
To become an ILM Qualified Coach you will need to undertake the following accreditation process
- • Complete the full online training
• Submit 12 worksheets
• Submit 12 coaching progress sheets
• Summarize two coaching books from the recommended reading list (1000 words each)
• Write a 5000 word thesis on coaching, from a list of coaching topics
• Submit written test
• Pass practical coaching tests
• Depending on how you are going to use coaching you will either submit a coaching business plan for your own practice or a company integration plan covering how intend integrate coaching into your work place
As a recognized coach you are committed to continual personal development and to keep your coaching license you will agree to ongoing training.
We are proud to say all our courses are recognised by
Institute of Leadership and Management
THE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION
“A benchmark for how training and learning should be delivered/facilitated, professional, ethical and damn good fun Thanks”